Why Choose Us Spartan Barbell
Qualified coaching staff
- Over 15 years of combined experience between our two coaches
- Bachelors and Masters degrees in relevant fields
- Samantha- Bachelors in Exercise Science & Health Promotion
- Joe- Bachelors in Psychology; Masters in Sports Medicine/Strength & Conditioning
Relevant certifications through accredited organizations
- Samantha- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) through the National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA), United State Powerlifting Association (USPA) certified referee
- Joe- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), Certified Personal Trainer (CPT), Tactical Strength & Conditioning Facilitator (TSAC-F) all through the NSCA
- Samantha- Competing for over 5 years, USPA 60kg national level competitor, USPA international 60kg elite total, Colorado State 60kg Record Holder, multiple best lifter awards
- Joe- Competing for over 4 years, USPA 100kg national level competitor
Track record of success
- While under our coaching, our athletes have enjoyed very high levels of success including:
- Numerous personal records (PRs) on squat, bench, deadlift, and total
- Numerous national qualifying totals
- Numerous best lifter awards
- Numerous state and national records
- Numerous podium finishes at national and world level meets
- Podium finishes at elite invitational meets
Customized and tailored training programs
- Clients receive an inclusive questionnaire which covers goals, injury history, current numbers/starting point, weaknesses, etc.
- Clients receive free access to the TeamBuildr app where our coaches upload/update programs, track numbers, and send app messages and/or SMS text to communicate program changes or answer program related questions.
- Clients receive access to the Spartan Barbell private Facebook group where then can upload exercise videos to receive detailed feedback/critiques on technique to ensure each athlete is lifting safely, efficiently, and effectively for their goals.