- When is the gym open?
- When can I take a tour of the gym?
- Is Spartan Barbell for beginners, or only advanced level athletes?
- (COVID 19) The gym is open, but members are required to sign up for a training time to keep numbers down. 4 members are allowed per training slot.
- (TYPICAL) The gym is open 24/7 for members. Members are given an access code to the gym lockbox and can train any time that fits their schedule.
- (COVID 19) Gym tours can also be scheduled via appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- (TYPICAL) We are available for tours of the gym during our scheduled coaching hours:
- Mon-Thu: 4:30pm-6:30pm
- Sat: 10:00am-12:00pm
Spartan barbell works with athletes is open to anyone who takes strength training seriously. We work with everyone from beginners to elite level strength athletes and everyone in between. Many of our members are competitive strength athletes, but there is no requirement for our members to compete in a meet. Our environment is contagious though, so if you have not competed before, you may start feeling the itch to compete after being around some of our members!